RPoles are designed to last for many years service with minimal servicing beyond lubricating the O ring seal with silicone oil and re-positioning the frame silicone sleeves. But if you purchased your RPole 2nd hand or just want it serviced because some parts are lost, the pole is scratched or stuck or maybe damaged through overloading then we can help bring your RPole back to its original condition.
Our service options covers replacing the non slip pad to a full inspection and repair to make sure your RPole offers many more years of reliable service. Full service option is per RPole and includes re polishing the pole (stainless steel p[oles only) and a full set of new travel bags and the cost of returning the RPole back to you (UK address). You are responsible for the cost to get your RPole to us.
Get in touch if you would like a bespoke a service option or if you have any questions.
Annual on-site service options are available (at extra cost) to show compliance with Duty of Care' for equipment owned by local authorities, Councils, Universities and companies. Includes full written report of maintenance carried out, equipment safety check, all repairs and parts included with 12 month extended guarantee included.
Service Options - replacement non-slip parts & repairs
Repolishing of stainless steel poles (only)
Annual Service Includes
- Replace non slip base pad
- Lubricate O ring
- Clean base (mirror polish available at £30.00)
- New base bag
- Check silicone sleeve and reposition.
- Clean pins and check for damage
- Check frame ring for damage. Replace if damaged
- New frame bag
- Dismantle pole joiner and lubricate parts.
- Re-Polish stainless steel poles (will look new again).
- Check D lock for damage and fit.
- New pole bag
Note: re-polishing the pole, full set of travel bags and re-delivery are £135 value alone!
- UK return delivery included.
- Typical turnaround is 3-5 days
- International shipping quoted on request.
Major Repairs / Pole Upgrades
- NOT included / Quoted seperately